|Movement Type||Japanese Quartz|
|Glass||Mineral with anti-scratch coating|
|Case Material||Metal with wooden frame|
|Case Diameter||36mm & 42mm|
|Case Thickness||12 mm|
|Water Resistance||3 ATM Splash-proof|
|Strap Type||Wooden and metal|
|Battery life||2+ year|
|Watch weight||110 gram|
|Warranty||12 months on machine|
|Packaging||Crafted wooden box|
Ashtamangal Series introduces a new innovation among the watch-lovers. The name Asthamangal refers to the signs that are incorporated on the dial of the watch, each symbol having it’s auspicious meaning and importance in religion such as Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism. Ashtamangal Watches are created with the great effort to bring the specialization and do justice to the meaning and concept of the watch. The octagonal watch is a combination of woods and metal work carried out beautifully. It is the perfect creation of religion that is preserved while fashion flourishes. The eight symbols ornaments the enlightening teaching.
- Endless knot: Symbol of the unity and interdependence of wisdom and compassion in enlightenment.
- The Lotus: Symbolizes complete purity and free body, mind and speech from desire and attachment similar to immaculate lotus above the muddy waters.
- The Dhvaja: Represents victory over negativity, challenges and hurdles and the activities of one’s own mind, body and speech in overcoming these.
- The Dharmachakra: The Wheel of Law represents the wonderful teachings of Dharma and liberations it offers.
- The Treasure Vase: Symbolizes wealth, prosperity, long life and health.
- The Pair of fish : An auspiciousness of all fearless conscious beings and their freedom to happiness.
- The Parasol: Jeweled parasol represents the protection of all beings from harmful forces, illnesses, disease and the obstacles confronted during this life.
- The Conch: A melodious sound of dharma used to awaken disciples for welfare